5/2/11

project 365: week 17

I have been crazy busy this last week or so.  In fact, I don't know how I've managed to keep everything straight.  I missed posting my Project 365 because of everything going on, and I have so many pictures to post that I've taken over the last week - including Easter pictures.  I feel overwhelmed.  I told Aaron with Mother's Day coming up I am requesting a 'day off', however that can be done.  I am ready for a little rest and relaxation, by myself.  I'm not looking to be pampered with a day at the spa or anything materialistic, just a 'day off'.  That's the only thing I can really ask for anymore.  Those days of wishing for spa treatments, jewelry, clothes, fancy lingerie, or anything else girly I am completely over.  The best gift?  Just to be left alone.  Anyone else feel this way?

Oh, and by the way, Liam's ENT appointment is this afternoon.  He definitely has fluid, just need to find out what the doc thinks is best from this point.  I'm hoping we can at least get the ball rolling from here...hoping.  The kid is going to be two in August and I feel we are running out of time...quickly.  So, if you could, please say a little prayer for us.  Now on to my better-late-than-never Project 365 post.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


113.  Landon finally loses his tooth!
114.  Easter Bunny comes to visit.
115.  My Mother's Day photo.
116.  Landon has a blast jumping on our bed right before bedtime.
117.  A photo of Landon I entered into a photo contest.
118.  Liam packs his suitcase and prepares to leave home.
119.  Liam gets his new picture cards.