As some of you may already know, Landon has had a loose tooth that had been bugging me for a while now. I can't tell you how long it was loose, but I am so relieved that it finally came out today! Congrats, Landon! After
Dad and Landon's snuggle time, he was moving about the house and I hear, "Mom, it's coming out!". He came running to me with this cheesy, bloody smile and excited high-pitch squeal while his eyes told me 'I'm a little panicked from all the blood'. I was so happy for him. When he saw himself in the mirror for the first time, he thought he looked like a cool vampire. I'll admit, there was a little more blood than I had anticipated. Gross. Aaron has never been the 'here, let me give your tooth a tug' type. He's always been the 'just let it fall out on its own because I'm not touching it' type. It gives him the willies. I was proud of Aaron. He calmly grabbed a tissue and gave it a little tug, and poof, it came right out. Aaron shook off the willies and moved on while I stopped the bleeding. Landon, of course, used his tongue to play with his new space as we all did when we lost teeth. Ya know, when you stick your tongue between the gap? Yep, that was him. He was thrilled beyond words, and I'm not going to lie, I was too!
My thoughts exactly.
Time for a rinse.
Slowing down the bleeding.
A whole new man.
Showing off his pride and joy.