5/5/11

where to begin?

I guess I'll have to just wing it for now in one single blog post, at least most of it.  There has been so much going on.  If not with family events, we've been on our toes with bad weather.  You know what?  I'll just save it and hop right to it.  Sound good?

I put Liam in Landon's old toddler clothes again.   It's just too fun to pass up.





Landon's old bibs with a Knight helmet?  Why not.


Did I eat jumping beans with this kid?  You'd think so.  I see a little Pole Vault Olympian in our future.




It was time for me to take time out to snap photos of my favorite mini model.  I took this with the intention of entering it into a photo contest.  Then, I found myself stumped on which one to enter.




A little play time with the boys.



I couldn't resist these long eyelashes. ::swoon::


More outdoor play for the little ones.





It rained...a lot.  A LOT.  Notice Landon sitting in the watery sand? Gross.  Hey, at least he had fun, right?








And then came the hose-down.



Liam finally went to the ENT!  He sat patiently for about 15 minutes, waiting for the doctor to come in.  Who knew that toddlers and velcro make an excellent mix.  They were the best of friends!  Of course after a little while, I had to introduce another fun, noise-making attention-grabber.  He did fantastic for being as little as he is.   We found out that Herculiam is getting tubes on Tuesday!  At least it's a start.  All they want to do right now is get the fluid out of his ears before it causes anymore problems.  Then, who knows.  One step at a time.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Believe it or not, Liam heard people talking down the hall and turned to listen.  I think he was ready to meet his Doctor.



This is all for now.  Like that wasn't enough, right?  I will have more in my next post.  Stay tuned...