4/10/11

let's go fly a kite

I'll admit, I don't think I've ever been this behind in my history of blogging. I guess time gets away from you when you're having tons of fun. The weather was super nice during my husband's vacation this week, maybe a little windy, which brings me to this post. Aaron surprised Landon with his kite as he pulls it out of the garage. Landon was all smiles and couldn't wait to get it up in the air. It was definitely the perfect day for it. Good call, Dad. Liam sat patiently in the grass in awe of everything that was going on around him. The wind swooped in a few times, taking Liam's breath away and blowing his curls all over the place, but he enjoyed it as much as we did. He even giggled a time or two when the gusty wind took hold. I personally never thought the wind was that funny, especially when your headed out for a job interview or something as equally important or wearing a skirt that suddenly becomes friends with your head, but to each is own, right? Hey, whatever keeps a baby entertained, I'm all for it!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









And then after our kite flying fun had come to a close, Aaron was nice enough to put sand in the sand box for our little ones.  I'm sure this will become more of a pain as time goes on, but I couldn't help but think about all the good times we will have - sand in their underpants, shoes, and all.





While Aaron was finishing up, I took the boys out front for a few more shots...






Photobucket