Of course, a little Mama time. "Little" is a big improvement.
4/10/11
i love you, da da
Since Aaron has been on vacation, he has spent a lot of much needed time with our two boys. It's nice to see. Aaron works a lot, and by a lot, I mean A LOT. We hardly ever see him through the week except maybe in passing, but it's not too often. When he's around on the weekends, Liam typically favors me because I am all he sees through the week. Aaron got down on the floor one day and suddenly became a kid magnet. Before I knew it, I looked over and Liam was interacting with his Dad. When I say interacting, I mean really interacting with him instead of focusing on me the whole time. I couldn't help but grab my camera and catch them in the moment. They played peek-a-boo and hung out under tables and such. I'm so happy that Liam took up to Aaron the way he did and how I was able to capture this sweet, sweet moment that I have been waiting for. He loves his Da Da!
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos