4/9/11

project 365: week 14

Wow, I guess I fell off the planet this week with Aaron being on vacation. We found so many fun things to do! I failed to post my video for Vloggin' Vednesdays this past Wednesday, which would have been perfect for the theme since my 'spouse' was actually home, but Aaron said something inappropriate during the video and couldn't bring myself to post it. And, I didn't have the patience for a do-over.  It was just something very personal that shouldn't have been discussed with the world. I am still working with my camera, playing with its features.  You can edit the video in the camera, but just haven't gotten around to exploring that much. Needless to say, I deleted it and moved on with my week. I have so many photos to post later of what's been going on with us. So, stay tuned...

Photobucket

92.  Landon and Liam play fight.  I love Liam's expression.  "Is that all you got?"
93.  Landon flies his kite for the first time this year.  It was extremely windy and perfect for kite flying.
94.  Aaron and I finally touch up our landscaping.
95.  Liam plays peek-a-boo with Daddy.
96.  Family came to visit.  Liam also swings in his new swing for the first time.
97.  Our little family made a trip to Central Park.
98.  Liam enjoyed 'catching' water in the tub.



NapTime MomTog Project 365
Photobucket