I was going to post this last night, but my computer was acting up and I was extremely tired from our fun in the sun (or maybe from our entire
fun-filled weekend). It was so hot with the sun beaming right down on us. Wow, was I cranky. Aaron forgot to mention that it was supposed to be hot while preparing my ensemble, so naturally, I wore a long-sleeved shirt and pants. Landon was covered in sweat and red as a beet. He also had on a long-sleeved shirt and pants - sweat pants to be more specific. Yikes! I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 80 today. Can you say flip flops and shorts? You betcha'! I think that Spring is officially here, my friends, and I am super excited. Oh, and by the way, Landon has changed Sundays to Sondays because he thinks those are his days (or at least for all sons out there). He changed some around, so I think it goes something like this...
Monday - Funday (do anything you think is fun)
Tuesday - Bluesday (wear any shade of blue)
Wednesday - Friendsday (make/hug a friend)
Thursday - Thirstday (drink as many pops as you want)
Friday - Fryday (eat as many fries as you want)
Saturday - Battersday (play baseball/go to a game)
Sunday - Sonday (Son's day)
Silly boy.
Landon met some schoolmates there.
Happy Monday, everyone!
Dancing With the Stars premiers! Who are you rooting for?