3/21/11

painting, well, sorta'

Liam decided it was time to snooze for a bit so Landon came to me and asked if we could paint. At first this was supposed to be an indoor thing and then I thought it might not be a good idea. This kid can get a little crazy with things that stain or ruin furniture, so we ventured outside. It's a very nice day and we absolutely needed to take full advantage of every minute we could get. Tomorrow it could rain, snow, or God only knows what else could happen being in the Ohio Valley. So, off we went. When we got out there, I discovered that Landon had gotten into the paints some time ago and let them dry out, after I had settled in with my coffee and set up a good spot to paint mind you. So, no painting for us. Regardless, he had fun. After all, it is the first official day of his Spring Break.  What kid would complain, right?


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






And then, came the shadow family portraits.




Photobucket