3/20/11

bowling

Yesterday we finally took Landon and Liam to the bowling alley. It was Landon's very first time (and Liam's too). Liam just relaxed and played in his stroller and behaved like a good little boy while we all had a good time. Liam's time came later. He was in awe of the whole experience - the sound of the balls rolling down the lanes, the lights, and watching Landon jump up and down with excitement anytime he would get a split or get close to getting a spare. I can't express enough how excited these kids were. At first, it was a challenge because Landon wasn't quite used to the weight of the balls, but he quickly found himself rockin' our lane. I even caught him doing a granny bowl or two, but for the most part, he liked sticking his fingers in the holes and doing it right. He didn't win, but he did very well, keeping up with our scores. I was pleasantly shocked.  Needless to say, Landon didn't want to leave...and Aaron and I are obviously aging.  Man, we're sore.

 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Me giving Landon some pointers.  Oh yes, and bowling with sunglasses is a must.


Daddy takes a turn teaching Landon how to hold the ball.


Like Brother, like Brother



He was so excited, I thought he was going to bust.



Like Father, like Son







And, of course, sweet Daddy kisses.







Photobucket