12/31/10

rock stars and such

After staying the night with Mamaw and Papaw, Landon came back full of energy and spunk. I had finally put his microphone together to surprise him when he arrived. He was all smiles, let me tell ya. Landon already had the guitar from his birthday party. Now, all we're missing is a keyboard and a drum set. He told me that he will sing and play the guitar, Dad will be on the keyboard, and I will be the drummer. I asked him what Liam could do and his response was, "He can be my number one fan!" And he is, no doubt. But, I think he might be a better drummer.  So, it looks as though we will be starting up a band soon. *sigh* What I've always wanted. *double sigh*  The next thing I know we'll be the Von Trapps singing at every street corner. I'm sure that will be a sight for all to see. Even Liam got in on the action.  Until our big debut...




Look out Justin Bieber.  You have some competition.



Applause from his biggest fans.


I suppose Landon got a little hungry.


 Liam gives it a go.



And then it's time for quality control.


Liam must take a quick break from "work" to check his messages.


Landon had a blast, I had a nice little break, and Liam enjoyed his alone time with his Mama.  I'd say everyone was happy.  Now, we just wait to bring in the new year with Daddy when he gets home.

Happy New Year, everyone!


Photobucket