1/2/11

new

Ready for another challenge? This week's Show and Tell Photo Challenge at Paper Heart Camera is "New".


Show:


 Tell:

Well, lets just say that there is a whole lot of new going on here - new texture, new challenge idea, and like the picture states; New Year, New Resolutions.  And, did I mention that these little puppies are going on my fridge as a constant reminder of what I made a vow to do for the new year?  They most certainly are.  This is also something new that I've never done before, post-it style or otherwise.  

Of course, I always say I love you, but not every chance I get.  I'm learning to tell people that I love them more because it's nice to hear it from someone who actually does care about you.  I think it's just verbal confirmation when our actions sometimes don't scream it.  

Next up we have your typical losing weight resolution.  Believe it or not, this has never been a resolution for me since I started making them.  It's a nice change, though.  We'll see how it goes.  Diet Green Tea, oh how I've missed you.

Don't sweat the small things is something I should've set as a goal a long time ago, like almost 34 years ago.  I worry way too much, I definitely over analyze any and all things, and I sometimes find myself getting bent out of shape over silly stuff from time to time.  *facepalm*  My husband loves it.  

And last but not least, be a better photographer.  Since photography is a passion of mine I take it very seriously, as I do parenthood.  It's like having another baby to nestle warm in my arms while they look up at me and smile...and maybe play with from time to time.  This is a time that I get to explore my creativity and ideas, thanks to some pretty amazing people (you know who you are) for allowing me to do so.  *wink*


For more "new" photos, hop on over to:



Photobucket