12/29/10

christmas in a flash

Somehow we managed to make a trip to my In-Laws for their Christmas Eve get-together, make it home in enough time to get the kids to bed, wrap last minute gifts, play Santa, and clean the house. Then, get up early, open presents, make breakfast, clean, and prepare for our annual Christmas get-together. I had to babysit four kids, pass out gifts, take pictures, feed the guests while trying to keep everything organized, including the trash. Wow, that was exhausting. I don't see how we did it. Luckily, Sunday we were able to catch our breath and relax for a few. Let me just say, I'm glad it's over, and thankfully, it went by fast.  Phew!


 Seven vs. 16 months:
Landon opening his presents.  Liam dressing up as one.


Landon unwrapped all of his gifts in sixty seconds.  After 10 minutes, Liam is still working hard on just one.


Landon pretending to be a Knight.  Liam pretending he didn't drop a present in his diaper.  So sorry, Granny.


I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!


Photobucket