10/5/10

yum or yuck?

This little beauty was brought to you by my Mom.  I have no idea where this thing originated.  I can't imagine my Mom waking up one morning and thinking, 'Hey, I bet these would make a great addition to a bologna and cheese sandwich.'  I remember having these sandwiches after school, along with peanut butter and ice cream sandwiches on occasion.  I miss those, but I can't seem to find the motivation to put those two ingredients together.  Anyway, back to this concoction of a sandwich.  Your classic bologna and cheese with a bit of a crunch.  I think that was always the fun part for me - the crunch.  I finally broke down and made my Mama proud.  No, it's not a good ol' Paula Dean country meal, just simple stuff.  That's what I am into, simple.  You know, the two boys pulling at my every limb, simple.  I added some horseradish mustard and wheat bread and chowed down.  And no, this is not your typical Fall food I spoke of in my last post, but it did the job.  Maybe pumpkin pie will be next up on my list.  I am bound and determined to get that tasty stuff in my mouth!  Am I completely ridiculous for posting such a silly thing?  You betcha'.  Am I excited?  Absolutely.  However, if I'm not careful, people might start thinking things....yeah, THAT thing.


So, what do you think...yum or yuck?


Do you have any weird concoctions you would like to share?





Photobucket