10/5/10
it's here, it's here
I went outside to get the mail yesterday and man was it cold! You know Fall is really here when you need jackets, hats, and actual shoes (I'm a flip-flop junkie). It's definitely chili-cooking, coffee-drinking, hot chocolate-making weather now. And, have I mentioned that Fall is my favorite season? Well, it is. I can just smell the warm apple cider, yummy pumpkin pie, candy apples, and sweet candy corns as we speak. I took the boys outside bundled up, as bundled as they could be. There were leaves falling everywhere! I was so excited! Now, I just have to dig through my closet and find my sweaters! That's a job in itself. As you can see, Liam was more into nature and Landon was more into playing sports...typical. But, I'm pretty sure Landon didn't get the memo stating that it is now football season. Now, I'm looking forward to picking some pumpkins! Fun! Happy Fall, everyone!

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos







