Believe it or not, Landon loves reading our blog in his spare time. He really likes looking at the pictures and the funny comments or stories that go with them. So, this is for you my love.
10/7/10
the hulk vs. the karate kid
It's no surprise that Landon is 100% boy and wants to be a fighter or a superhero when he gets older. Yesterday, he was all about showing me his muscles, mean faces, and fighter skills. I hope this is just a stage and I won't catch him making his own capes and jumping from the rooftop yelling "Watch me, Mom! I can fly!" or bullying kids at school trying to prove how strong he is. He comes from a good home and we teach him right from wrong, so hopefully our words will stick as he grows.
Believe it or not, Landon loves reading our blog in his spare time. He really likes looking at the pictures and the funny comments or stories that go with them. So, this is for you my love.

Believe it or not, Landon loves reading our blog in his spare time. He really likes looking at the pictures and the funny comments or stories that go with them. So, this is for you my love.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

