Cameron is a natural-born businessman. He comes up with all kinds of ideas to make extra money in the neighborhood. Liam and Cam were hanging out one day and Cameron thought having a lemonade stand would help bring in "some big bucks". I like his go-getter mentality, but little did he know that lemonade stands hardly bring in those big bucks he was hoping for. I think when he realized that his business idea was going down the toilet, he began drinking the goods. Liam was just along for the ride and there for moral support. Us adults feel you, Cam. But some of us like something a little stronger than lemonade when things go sideways. Needless to say, they packed it up as quickly as they set everything up and parted ways. Maybe next time, fellas.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos






