These days I don't have one specific thing to post. It's usually a mixture of things that I've captured of the boys, an insect, or Lord knows what else. I'm not as snap happy as I once was, which is sad to think about. It's not that I don't care, I just think that I'm tired or I have my phone on me more than my big camera. With my big camera, I tend to snap more pictures and then comes editing that I typically don't have time for. So, here's a mix of just stuff.
8/8/25
A Summer Mix
aaron,
andie,
car,
firepit,
friends,
games,
landon,
liam,
marshmallows,
pokemon,
power outage,
random pictures,
summer,
weight loss
You Might Also Like
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos











