Everything was going great. The boys were bonding as I expected, the food was yummy, and our location couldn't have been better. Well, it began to sprinkle, but before that, I was in the middle of shooting the boys together and then it happened. My camera stopped working. I looked down to see the ERR message on my digital screen. I knew I was in trouble, but since I also knew I couldn't do anything about it at that time, I put the camera away and didn't let it affect the rest of our day. My camera is still in the shop, but thanks to some helpful people I was able to use a camera (or two) for some shoots and other happenings while my camera was getting a makeover. I'm just thankful I was able to capture some sweet moments on Father's Day before the camera said adios!
A client of mine gave me an idea for a photo for Father's Day. I know it's nothing special, but I thought it was cute. It would have been cuter if I had more cooperative children (and the sun was awful).
Happy Father's Day, Aaron. You are an amazing Papa.