Always a day late and a dollar short. Seems to be a common theme for me these days. Now all I need is a theme song and I'll be set. I am definitely going to have to learn those little things called time management and priorities. Life is just busy right now, so I may just need to accomplish the things I have already planned and take a little break. And, if you haven't noticed I have changed my blog. I liked the other one, but as time marched on I wanted something wider (and I like a bigger header).
I felt claustrophobic just looking at it on a daily basis. I even changed my website to a more cleaner look (and a different hosting site). Change is good, but I'm beat. Don't be shy, have a look around. I'm sure not much has changed for most of you. Also, since my e-mail is getting crammed lately, I apologize for not getting back to everyone. A simple click was what it boiled down to to clean up my inbox. So again, I'm sorry if I haven't responded to your comments/e-mails like I normally do. One more thing, thank you to those who are linking up for our Simply Fall link ups. Even though I am busy, I like to keep things fun and interesting. I'm not one for boredom. So, now on to why I originally started the post...Project 365. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!
261. Landon and I made a life-size superhero to put on his wall. I traced him for fun. He had such a great time!
262. For football Sundays, we like to prepare a little something while we watch the games - BBQ hot wings!
263. Leaves hanging out by the curb. Have I mentioned that I love Fall? Even gutters, ditches and curbs look pretty.
264. Liam got to enjoy the outdoors for a little bit. I could tell he was having a ball. His diaper, on the other hand, was not liking the rough concrete. If you notice, I had to tape his diaper on. Bored two-year-old hands get a little sneaky from time to time.
265. I took some pictures of Landon since his birthday is next month. He was in a foul mood that day. Can you tell?
266. Thursday, however, was a different story. Landon was back to being himself - the crazy, zany kid we love.
267. I was playing around with lenses and lighting and one of my Scentsy warmers just happened to be the subject of the day.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos