Next month Landon will be turning eight. He was almost a Halloween baby, which thinking back and knowing him now makes perfect sense. He loves to play dress up and make his own pretend costumes. He's very creative. From time to time, not too often though, we'll see a little devil emerge. He's quite a character and a real joy to be around. The day I took these photos he wasn't having the best day but he pushed through so I could get some pictures of him for our memory book...or should I say blog? There was a meltdown, letting me know he was up to his eyeballs in frustration and wanted a break from it all. I told you, it never stops. If there had been an audience, I would have been extremely embarrassed kind of meltdown. He was tired. His medication makes him sleepy in the afternoons. It was not a good day, but here are some pictures I did manage to get of our growing boy.
9/25/11
Preparing for eight
It's very hard to believe (and accept) that our big boy has been with us for almost eight years now. He's at such a great age where he's self-sufficient and helps out a ton. Sometimes I look at Landon I see a little immature boy growing into a mature young man. However, he can be a challenge. But, at any age, they can be a challenge. It really never stops.
Next month Landon will be turning eight. He was almost a Halloween baby, which thinking back and knowing him now makes perfect sense. He loves to play dress up and make his own pretend costumes. He's very creative. From time to time, not too often though, we'll see a little devil emerge. He's quite a character and a real joy to be around. The day I took these photos he wasn't having the best day but he pushed through so I could get some pictures of him for our memory book...or should I say blog? There was a meltdown, letting me know he was up to his eyeballs in frustration and wanted a break from it all. I told you, it never stops. If there had been an audience, I would have been extremely embarrassed kind of meltdown. He was tired. His medication makes him sleepy in the afternoons. It was not a good day, but here are some pictures I did manage to get of our growing boy.
Next month Landon will be turning eight. He was almost a Halloween baby, which thinking back and knowing him now makes perfect sense. He loves to play dress up and make his own pretend costumes. He's very creative. From time to time, not too often though, we'll see a little devil emerge. He's quite a character and a real joy to be around. The day I took these photos he wasn't having the best day but he pushed through so I could get some pictures of him for our memory book...or should I say blog? There was a meltdown, letting me know he was up to his eyeballs in frustration and wanted a break from it all. I told you, it never stops. If there had been an audience, I would have been extremely embarrassed kind of meltdown. He was tired. His medication makes him sleepy in the afternoons. It was not a good day, but here are some pictures I did manage to get of our growing boy.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos