The more I post these, the more I realize that this year is flying right past me. I can't get over how much of the year is gone already. Sheesh. I've been extremely busy so I didn't get around to posting this when I wanted to, but better late than never I always say.
247. I took Liam outside to get some fresh air.
248. Landon and Grandma went for a stroll down the hill.
249. Liam was hanging out in his chair. Seems to be a popular spot for him, huh?
250. Liam enjoying some story time before bed.
251. I found Liam's birthday balloons in our garage. I was shocked to see how much air they had left in them.
252. Landon lost another tooth.
253. Landon made a Grandparent's book for his Mamaw and Papaw for Grandparent's Day.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos