7/13/11

our little showman


Landon wanted to chill out for a bit while Liam took a nap.  It's funny how Landon is getting the routines down.  He sat on the step of our front porch with his head down and I asked, "What's wrong, Landon?".  He responded with, "I think I just feel like singing a song or somethin'.".  I had my camera on me just in case he did something fun or out of the ordinary, and of course, I have video on it so I found myself video taping more than snapping.  His first song is his absolute favorite on the radio right now.  And, with Aaron loving the song and playing it over and over on our computer, it was bound to stick.  The second song was a favorite of his for a little while until Bruno stepped into the picture.  The third?  Well, let's just say that I think someone is taking the "Christmas in July" thing very seriously...or perhaps trying to earn brownie points with the big man.

At first, I thought he was going to be camera shy so I hesitated pushing the record button, keeping the video as short as possible.  With HD video it takes awhile to upload.  Then, he took off and I had to stop him so I didn't miss it.   We were like dumb and dumber, I swear.  *sigh*

(Don't forget to turn off the blog music at the bottom)