It was a hot one, baby! Amanda was sweating, trying to dry her hair out in the shade. I know poor little Avery was dying. But, she hung in there for the duration of the shoot. I was very impressed. I had such a good time playing and making funny noises to get Avery to smile. I know the bystanders in the park were making fun and chuckling to themselves, but I didn't care. I was lost in the moment. I miss those baby days when things were that simple. She was such a doll baby.
6/1/11
Rakes {family photo shoot}
First and foremost, I fell in love with this little angel. She was so soft and cuddly, and probably the best nine-month-old baby in the world. The Mom and I went to high school together many moons ago, so it was great catching up and spending some time together. We killed some time taking photos of little Miss Avery Josephine while we waited for Dad to join.
It was a hot one, baby! Amanda was sweating, trying to dry her hair out in the shade. I know poor little Avery was dying. But, she hung in there for the duration of the shoot. I was very impressed. I had such a good time playing and making funny noises to get Avery to smile. I know the bystanders in the park were making fun and chuckling to themselves, but I didn't care. I was lost in the moment. I miss those baby days when things were that simple. She was such a doll baby.
It was a hot one, baby! Amanda was sweating, trying to dry her hair out in the shade. I know poor little Avery was dying. But, she hung in there for the duration of the shoot. I was very impressed. I had such a good time playing and making funny noises to get Avery to smile. I know the bystanders in the park were making fun and chuckling to themselves, but I didn't care. I was lost in the moment. I miss those baby days when things were that simple. She was such a doll baby.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos