5/12/11
mother's day
Aaron and I had a Mother's Day cookout at our house again this year. I love having get-togethers at the house. I remember when I was a kid, I would plan to go somewhere for a special occasion every year. I like that feeling of finally having something of my own or at least something I am a part of; a special occasion my kids can look back on. It's fun. I was pretty busy that day, but I snapped a few photos during down time. I was so busy that I forgot to get some of the other Moms with their kids, including myself. I'm pretty sure everyone had a great day, Mother or not! I hope y'all were able to spend some quality time with your Mamas on their special day as well as enjoy some quiet time for yourselves.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos