5/12/11

chalk child and bubble boy

Mother's Day, Grandma brought Landon some chalk and bubbles, among other things.  Since the day was hectic and people were making their way out the door, I told Landon we would wait until the following week to play with them.  While Landon was in school, I took Liam out in the driveway to play with chalk.  Loved it.  I think he was more excited about chucking them across the driveway than drawing with them, but all in all, he had fun.  It was extremely hot.  My little one's face was flushed with mounds of sweat pouring down his forehead.  We didn't stay out for long because of the nasty heat.  Then, it was time to pick up Landon from school.  The first thing out of his mouth when he got into the car, "Can we play with chalk and bubbles when we get home?"  As soon as he dropped his backpack in the hallway he was off.  Liam and I were a little hesitant at first since it was so hot outside, but I thought a few minutes with Landon wouldn't hurt anything.  After all, it was only fair.  Landon got a kick out of Liam's reaction to the bubbles being blown in his face.  You could hear them popping on his head.  Liam giggled the entire time we played.  He would chase them, grab for them, and run from them.  Such an adorable moment. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug