Liam's infamous Yoga pose. Love it!
5/13/11
backyard play
Man, it has been extremely hot here. It's been anywhere from mid 80's to 90. The humidity is horrible, which makes it feel like you're sitting in a sauna. The kids don't seem to mind it much, but poor little Liam's face gets beet red. I typically don't last long and find myself making an excuse to take the kids back inside. I'm in total pass out mode when I'm outside these days. And, just to think, summer hasn't technically arrived yet. Wow. I try to suck it up as much as possible because I know it makes them happy.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos