4/21/11

toys, joys, and boys

Lately Liam has been sneaking off to his room. Could it be that I moved more of his toys in or he's discovering new toys that we had stashed away until he got a little older? Could it be that he has noticed that closets are usually stuffed with 'get into things you're not supposed to' goodies? Truthfully, his room has become a storage area for his toys (and sometimes Landon's). Our living room was starting to look cluttered - maybe even a little Toy "R" Us-ish.  I caught him playing with a few toys and grabbed my camera to catch him in action. He was definitely in his own world, as was I.

As for Landon, he hit the outdoors as soon as he hit the front door. He had it all worked out ahead of time because his homework was already completed before he left school. I take it he was ready to play. Usually, Landon does his homework, grabs a snack and crashes.  I just snapped a few shots before I started to get cold and headed inside.

Ahhh, the joys of parenting.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
















Photobucket