4/19/11
my little bunny foo foos
First and foremost, I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I can't believe it's Easter already! Bring on the egg hunting and mounds of chocolate, baby! I received my seamless in the mail and bribed Landon to help me give it a test run. Liam got to model a cozy blanket prop for his Easter pictures. Thanks Aunt Jen for letting us use it, even though it's technically supposed to be on loan for a newbie shoot. I thought a test run might do me some good. I will say, there will be plenty of moments ahead for more seamless fun for our Herculiam.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos