3/22/11
therapy with liam
I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures of Liam during his therapies. This is his ST. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with me before diving right in. I love Cheryl. She's terrific at what she does, and she's also very patient with our little one. She's not a Grandmother yet, probably won't be for awhile, but she deserves to be. She's awesome. So great with kids. Landon was home for Liam's therapy since he's on Spring Break from school - he joined in, sitting patiently and quietly, while Cheryl did what she came there to do. I wish I would have gotten some photos of his PT before she parted ways, but I didn't think about it at that time. She was amazing, too! These women are doing great things with/for our baby Herculiam. He has come a long way, but there is still a ways to go. Oh, by the way, this is the very first time I used natural, indoor lighting with my new toy so I apologize for the quality. I'm still learning its potential/limits. I've only experienced indoor shots using my speedlight and outdoor, natural light - which is what I've been posting recently. Again, still learning.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos