3/22/11

nasty, stinkin' birds

After Liam's therapy session, Liam conked and Landon went outside to play for a bit. I grabbed my camera and found Landon standing at the swings with this look of confusion. He quietly made his way over to the rock wall when he finally voiced what was going on in his head. He says to me, "Mom, do ya think these birds could hold their bowels and poop on some other kid's play set? They must have had some really bad food to poop this much. Nasty, stinkin' birds." I absolutely fell over from laughter. When he was standing at the swings he noticed his seats were covered in bird poop, and I guess when he moved on and saw the poop all over the rest of the play set, he became very frustrated. Needless to say, he got over it quickly after I cleaned his swing seats. He was my happy, excited boy again.

Oh yes, and I am trying to be patient with Landon's loose tooth.  That thing is driving my bonkers!  It looks really out of place.  *quivers*









Photobucket