3/7/11
let us not forget
Our sweet baby Peyton gets left out of pictures...a lot. It's been cold outside, and there hasn't been a real excuse to go outside to play (or to get snap happy outdoors). So today, being fairly decent, I hooked him up in our back yard and made him model for me. He's not the greatest, but he did well enough. By the way, my husband says he hates my new camera and lens combo. Why? Because it shows every little detail of everything. Uhm, that's actually a good thing. I guess he's a little insecure about his aging skin. Men, I swear. If you look closely you can see me in Peyton's pupils. See me? It's magic.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos
