3/8/11

it's a bird, it's a plane, it's...


Super Landon! He got a Snuggie this past Christmas and has become quite attached. Over the weekend, he thought wrapping it around his body, like a super hero cape, would be entertaining. Well, it was. He was jumping all over the place, pretending to save the world, one bad guy frog at a time. I love his imagination.

On a side note:  I have a speedlight (my camera is set to WB Auto) and I am noticing that it gives a pink-ish cast to my photos/skin.  Does anyone else see it?  I see it more in the last photo.  I've read and read, but I can't seem to get any answers.  Does anyone have any tricks or advice?  Luckily, these are of my family, so it's not a huge deal.  But, I don't want all of my photos with this coloring.  Outside seems to be much better, but I'm not using my speedlight either. 











Photobucket