1/20/11

yet another

First and foremost, I am frustrated. I'm ready for my child to get an education that we paid for and ready for Mother Nature to stop being so hormonal. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. We all do. It's so much fun to play in, especially if you have kids. But, it looks as though Landon will be packing goggles, swim trunks, and a kiddie pool to school with him this Summer. I'm hoping that this snow lets up so he can have more of a Summer than last year. Last year, I blinked and he was back in session! So anyway, today was called off, so Landon and I went outside for a little snowball fight. But first, I took pictures of Liam before his nap and before the games began. Tomorrow will be yet another day home with Mom. I guess we'll enjoy some time together while we can and try to build a snowman and possibly make some home made ice cream.  Yum!


A little exercise before nap...


Then, a little cuddle time with the teddy bears.












 I hope everyone is enjoying the white mess!

Photobucket