1/9/11

abc's of me

I was browsing a few blogs this morning and ran across Not Always Picture Perfect's post. This actually reminded me of something we would do on FB or MySpace, but I thought I would join in, and you should too! Keep it going, and don't forgot to link up where you found it!


a. area code:  812

b. bed size:  King

c. chore you hate:  Wow, this is a toughy.  I dislike them all.  But, if I had to choose I would pick cleaning bathrooms, toilets more specifically.  Laundry, depending on my mood.  And, maybe dishes.

d. dog's name:  Peyton, after Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts.

e. essential "start of the day" item:  No matter which morning it is, I always have to have coffee.  If that's all that I have, I'm okay with that.

f. favorite colour:  I like combinations.  So, my combination colors would have to be olive and plum.  I do like sage green now that I'm thinking about it.

g. gold or silver:  Silver for occasional wear and white gold for wedding sets.

h. height:  5'8" and some change.

i. instruments you play:  Nothing currently, but I used to play a little violin, a little guitar, a little saxophone, and a little piano.

j. job:  I am a full-time Mom and photographer.  I love my jobs!

k. kids:  I have two boys, Landon and Liam.  Landon is seven and Liam is about to turn 17 months.

l. living arrangements:  I live in a single-family home with my hubby, kids, and dog.

m. mom's name:  Robbie, short for Roberta.  She was named after my Italian Uncle, Roberto.

n. nickname:  Andie

o. overnight hospital stay:  Birth of my two boys.

p. pet peeve:  Oh, where do I begin?  People who talk about others, bad drivers, rude people, leaving lights/fans on in the house.  I'll just stop there.

q. quote from movie:  (The Hangover)  "I always wondered why they were called ruffies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories."

r. righty or lefty:   Righty

s. siblings:  My Mom's first marriage, three Sisters.  My Dad's first marriage, one Sister, one Brother.

t. time you wake up:  About 7:30-8:00 a.m.

u. underwear:  Clean and comfy, that's all I'm going to say.

v. vegetables you dislike:  Brussel sprouts and hominy.

w. ways or reasons you are late:  Husband, 'nough said.

x. x-rays:  Mouth, foot, and back.

y. yummy food you make:  I make a mean Queso.  I make other things too, but I'll just pick one.

z. zoo animals you like:  Anything baby.  I like elephants, lions, tigers, and maybe monkeys if they behave.


Photobucket