10/11/10

self portrait

This is another photo challenge entitled Show and Tell Photo Challenge: Self Portrait. There's not much to tell other than I hardly ever get to be in the pictures since I am always behind the camera and I am nowhere near photogenic, so I guess that's a good thing. Usually, I look at a picture and think, 'Eh, I could've looked better', but there is something about this picture that I admire. It really does tell my story.

1. I'm always in the car toting my kids around running from place to place to get things done. It reminds me of the good times I share with them - singing songs, shopping, dancing, conversations about school, and funny stories and jokes. And, maybe even a little education along the way.

2. I'm obviously always behind the camera...well, that's because I belong there. It's what I do and love.  I've captured a lot of memories by doing so.  I can't say I have any regrets.  I look at my walls and smile.

3. I seem to be outdoors quite a bit because I love nature and it puts me in a good mood. And, that's where my kids are the happiest.  From playing in sandboxes and dirt to drawing cute pictures on the sidewalk and playing tag.

4.  I'm not a fan of mirrors for obvious reasons.  Everyone is their own worst critic.  I do, however, love them for the same reason.  If your not happy with yourself, take a mental picture and put THAT on your fridge!  It makes me want to be better.  I see the things I need to change and it gives me something to work on, and maybe something to look forward to.



Sorry Chelsey. I couldn't find a button.
For more Self Portrait photos, visit:




Photobucket