Here we are again! Thanks to Ashley I am able to take time out of my busy life to do something fun for myself. I hope I can continue on every Sunday, if they're not too difficult to hunt! I will admit, I received a few strange looks from my neighbors trying to get some of these shots. Not that they are anything elaborate or weird. In fact, they are really quite simple. Let's just say that me trying to take pictures of a bottle of nail polish and a bath thingy outdoors did strike some curiosity and maybe even raised a few eyebrows. Perhaps I should have offered to paint their nails to brighten their spirits? And, wouldn't you know it, not a single person is around until I do silly stuff like this. If I were just watering the plants, nobody would be outside...nobody. Anyway, my husband even asked as he walked outside, "What in the heck are you doing?". I just laughed and said, "Scavenger Hunt Sunday baby!". My husband's response, "Uhm, okay." I'm telling you, it was one for the books. So, I hope they are worth all of that.
This was once clear nail polish until my red nail polish bled on the brush and now it's pink!
I have tons of books, but these sit on my coffee table and were easily accessible. And, they're my favorites.
I used a texture on this picture of a Fall wreath. I wanted to do something different. Only it made it look like a bad grainy photo in the end. Oh well, I tried.
After the, "Uhm, okay." thing, my husband was nice enough to participate.
I couldn't resist. Ha!
For more Scavenger Hunt Sunday photos, visit Ramblings and Photos: