9/13/10
supermom scarepants
I was getting ready to clean the windows and this gigantic grasshopper surprised me, or should I say almost made me do a little something in my pants. Are you getting the visual? It was definitely a Kodak moment, and no, I'm not talking about the bug. Lucky for me no-one was around to hear me scream like a little girl. Well, maybe Liam, but he doesn't count. He just thought the high shrill noise was funny (he even mocked me) and I'm sure he'll keep it secret. So much for the title, Supermom. This is the actual size of the grasshopper. He's a biggin', huh? Can you imagine getting hit with one these puppies as they soar from place to place? They can easily jump 20 or more feet from one destination to the other. I am NOT a fan of jumpy things, that's for sure. Oh, and as for the windows...maybe tomorrow. I need a day to recoup from this little guy's scare tactics.

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

