9/12/10

liam turns 13 months old today!

I must have kept myself busy because I have no clue where a month has gone since Liam's 1st birthday party. These last 13 months have been a joy and let's just say that this little guy sure does keep things interesting in our house. He goes everywhere, showing no fear whatsoever. He's curious about everything that surrounds him. He babbles constantly. We're still trying to figure out what he's saying. He is such a great kid. I have no complaints, but I'm sure he's going to be a handful when he gets older.  Just sayin'.  And, let me just add that using building blocks for props almost caused this Mama to have a meltdown.  Note to self:  Do NOT use play toys for props.  As if photographing a young toddler wasn't bad enough, right?  I'm sure I will as time goes on, ya know, because I'm silly and a little stubborn like that.  *wink*









Photobucket