9/9/10
oh my gosh!
I received my October issue of Parents Magazine today, and much to my surprise, I turned to page 186 and saw a four page spread of Kelle Hampton and her family! I said to myself, "Hey, I know her!" Well, I don't really know her, I just follow her blog and chit chat every now and then. I've been following her blog for a long time now, does that count as a BFF (Blogger Friend Forever)? Right. Okay. Moving on. The article was about little Nella, her second born, who has Down Syndrome. It's entitled, "The Baby I Never Expected". It was a beautiful layout, but I wouldn't expect anything less from her. She's a great writer, Mom, wife, and a very entertaining blogger. Her stories inspire me. Her life inspires me. Not too many out there do. She's a terrific lady. Anyway, I just thought I would share since Kelle is one my favorite bloggers, and of course, fellow photographers. So neat! Can you tell I'm easily amused?

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

