I'd like to pretend for a moment that he was in the middle of prayer before drifting off to sleep. Of course, we all know that's not the case, but it's nice to pretend.
9/9/10
I want what he's having
As if I didn't post enough of these, right? I suppose people are going to start thinking that I don't put this kid to bed, or that he doesn't have one! He does and we do. He just sleeps when he sees fit, wherever that may be. Why can't that happen to me? No fair! I go to the restroom or I fold laundry and this is what I see when I walk into the room. Honest! And, you know what they say about waking a sleeping baby? Don't! I couldn't help but post these pictures because of the way his little body parts fell into place during his nap.
I'd like to pretend for a moment that he was in the middle of prayer before drifting off to sleep. Of course, we all know that's not the case, but it's nice to pretend.
They look so sweet when they sleep, don't they? He looks so angelic in this photo. I just wish he could act as angelic as he looks sometimes!

I'd like to pretend for a moment that he was in the middle of prayer before drifting off to sleep. Of course, we all know that's not the case, but it's nice to pretend.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

