9/19/10
hey, bugs need love too
The first thing I thought of is where are the candles and the Barry White music? He may be a stud, but definitely failed in the romance department. Landon asked me what they were doing and I had to respond with, "Their taking turns giving piggy-back rides." Landon: "Oh, how cute." Right. As if THAT stuff is anything close to cute. I just chuckled. Phew, that was close and I think I'm off the hook for at least another couple of days until he sees a neighbor dog doing the "cute" in our back yard. So much for avoiding the dreaded "the birds and the bees" conversation!

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos
