9/19/10

the beast has arrived

With Aaron's job comes goodies.  His customers are very good to us.  They are his family away from home and take care of him as if he were their own.  That's all I can ask for.  They give us money, yummy treats, home-grown vegetables, goodies for the boys, Christmas gifts, puppies (Peyton and Parker - RIP buddy), gift cards, and even this wonderful play set (a.k.a The Beast).  Aren't these people amazing?  Every Christmas I get very emotional because of them.  I can't help it!  This play set normally cost anywhere from $1200-$1500, easy.  Guess what?  We got it for FREE!  Because of them, our two boys will have something sturdy, safe, and fun to play on in our back yard.  There are a few minor things that need to be done, but it's well worth it.  We'll have to buy new swings seats and install a toddler swing for Liam so he can partake in the fun as well.  I will have to stain and weather seal it.  I am not looking forward to that part, but like I said, it will be worth it in the end.  We had to take this thing down in their yard and put it back up in ours.  Landon was incredibly excited.  He didn't want to stop playing yesterday and sometime later he put his little chairs in his "tree house".  He's so cute.  So, here are the big boys putting the pieces together.  Thanks guys! 


Preparing to move 'The Beast'


Leveling


The crew
(Aaron, Larry, Jamie, Jeff, Landon, Cole, and Jarrett)

Landon helping with cleanup

Landon enjoying his new play set


And then, of course, we took family photos at the end of the day





Photobucket