8/21/10
the big day
Landon's first day of school was very exciting for all of us, no doubt. Landon got up on time without a fuss and took it upon himself to prepare his breakfast. Okay, okay, I know. Grabbing a bag of donuts doesn't exactly constitute as 'preparing a breakfast', but still pretty cute and all grown up like. He requested that I put Liam in his seat so that they could share breakfast time together. Liam had no clue what was going on and didn't seem hungry at the time, but thought it was cool to hang with big Bro while he scarfed down his meal. And for the record, we don't usually let Landon eat out of bags, but it was a special day - his first day of first grade! What a big boy!

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

