We decided to put out the coffee table so that Mr. McLiam can have something else to cruise around other than a couch and an entertainment center. We'll see how long it lasts. On this coffee table are books, a basket of remotes, and a floral arrangement. Liam was in love! He flipped through the books, admiring all the pretty girl babies and played with the remotes as any infant would do. Well, his favorite was the flowers. Of course! He played with them for hours, or so it seemed. So, here he is once again having a ball!
I just threw this one in for fun. It's an empty vase with Liam's distorted face looking through it.
This kid seriously tried to give the flowers his paci. "I don't want it, you take it."
Is that not the cutest face ever? It looks like an "Uh oh, I'm in trouble now!" look to me.