6/12/10

liam turns 10 months old today!

What a big boy Mr. McLiam is! To be honest, I've already started planning that one year birthday. Why, you ask? Well, did you see how fast 10 months went? Two months will be here in a millisecond, and I'm not much for procrastination. Sheesh. Liam is crawling, pulling up to his knees (inching his way to his feet), babbling like crazy, and cutting his first tooth. He actually cut his first tooth a week or so ago.  It's more like a nub at the moment. Man oh man, let the fun begin!



This rocking chair is his Great Grandma Zimmerman's.  She passed away two weeks before Liam was born.  We had to make sure we incorporated this chair in a picture somehow, in case we are ever to get rid of it or it breaks from old age.  Plus, I wanted to wait until McLiam was comfortable with sitting, as you can imagine. 

                                           Serious                              Curious                              Happy

Photobucket