6/1/10

and so it begins...

"Keep your hands, arms, and feet inside the ride at all times. Failure to do so could lead to serious injuries." Isn't that what they should teach us in parenting classes, and books? They leave out that these tiny appendages, when working overtime, can really stress a parent out! I'm more worried about a trip to the ER than anything.  I really don't think they should use this warning only in amusement parks...seriously, I don't. Liam's hands, arms, and legs are going a hundred miles per hour, and he doesn't think HE should keep them ANYWHERE. God, please help me.  Yesterday, he pulled up on our entertainment center all by himself. He is a crawling, pulling, tugging machine. I love watching him explore and learn new things, but I'm thinking this stuff is for the birds. I'm much too old or perhaps just too exhausted for our little man, McLiam (a.k.a. McSpeedy). Okay, maybe old AND exhausted.  Next stop for Liam?  Feet.  Next stop for Mom?  Knees, begging for mercy.

Three frames, three seconds.  Three seconds!  *sigh*


Photobucket