5/30/10
a mother's love
I was reading a blog post yesterday about the relationship between a Mother and her two girls. This blog post made me cry, but it was a happy cry. Kelle is simply the Mother I aspire to be. I love the connection she has with, not only her two girls, but the connection she has with the world. Her blog is worth reading. It's a feel good blog. Nothing gets her down and the simplest things send her soaring up to the clouds. She's positive, creative, warm, loving, a terrific writer...and did I mention she's a photog, too? Amazing pictures of her little ones, amazing. She captures every little detail, like me. I love this woman. Is it wrong to love someone you've never met and of the same sex? Her heart is open and full of love to give. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Did I mention amazing? I'm lubbing life too, Kelle.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos