I can't tell you how sweet it is to watch baby birds hatch from the eggs and grow up in front of you. Watching their little mouths gape open when mama bird comes by to feed is precious. And then they venture out of the nests when they are old enough. Our deck was a big hang out area for mom and her adorable babies. The poop fest was fantastic. Blech. They were leery of us humans but not easily frightened. I noticed they would walk around our feet like it was no big deal, and they would just sit there and patiently wait for mom to come back like good little kids. It was fun to witness.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos



.jpg)