Going to a wedding is so refreshing when you're not there to be part of the wedding. As in a photographer. You can actually sit down, relax, and take in the beauty of it all without rushing around trying to get that perfect shot. It was beautiful. Felicia looked stunning. I never would have chosen a black dress for my wedding, but it's nontraditional and I really loved the idea for her. She is very laid back, easy, simple, and a bit nontraditional herself. It fit her perfectly. Her mom and dad nailed everything about the wedding. I sat with people I knew and had the best time hanging out with everyone and celebrating the beginning of their new chapter. She looked so happy and I was happy for her.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos






