Happy Birthday to my sweetie! Fifty-three isn't so bad if you ask my husband. He still feels like Superman, but only a little tired sometimes, according to him. Haha! Getting older isn't easy. The check engine light starts to come on and we're getting a lot more tune-ups than we would like. I know he is tired. I can see it in his appearance. I can see it in the way he walks or moves. He drags his feet and treads slowly. But, he is such a hard-working man. Probably the hardest working person I know or will ever know. When it's his day off, sometimes he'll push himself a little too far when all he really wants to do is rest. I'll find him catching up on a favorite TV show or gaming to unwind. He is definitely feeling the change of getting older. I am, too.
Jan 27, 2025
Happy 53rd, Love!
Monday, January 27, 2025
53,
aaron,
birthday,
dad,
getting older,
Happy Birthday,
winter
Leave a Comment
You Might Also Like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!